Hello, my name is Maya and I caved to peer pressure and made a tumblr. Maybe someday I'll figure out what the heck I'm doing here. Until then, I will be a hopelessly multi-fandom blog.
holy shit all these people like “hazel would be homophobic because she grew up in the 40s in a catholic area!!1!” need to stop
- hazel is openly critical of the nuns at her school and has expressed no sympathy w/ the religious beliefs around her
- hazel has had decades away from that environment
- the 30s/40s are not some kind of queerphobic hivemind what the hell
- hazel’s dealt with too much of her own shit to be unsympathetic
- being uncomfortable with pda doesn’t mean being uncomfortable with being queer
- hazel is unfailingly compassionate and very close to nico, do you really truly believe she would turn her back on him because he has a crush on percy
- if you do you’re a bag of dicks because hazel is a million times better than that
when i was in 7th grade, i had a science teacher who would give really easy tests. i would finish them in 10 minutes, then spend the rest of the period drawing ninjas all over the paper. i always told him to circle all 200 in red pen, and he did. one day, i decided to fuck him over by only drawing 199. when i got the test back, he’d written “you devil-spawn” on the top.
I imagine the people living inside Wall Rose going about their daily lives then they hear this and they’re like “ohhhh shit’s goin’ down beyond the wall”
holy fucking shit i actually peed abit i laughed so much
"Well, there goes that angry Eren kid again."
Favorite headcanon regarding Steve Carlsburg is that he and Cecil are actually lifelong friends who are total assholes.
You do not want to see the color version of this because it was done in basic crayola markers and looks like a preschool threw up on it.
Also, Steve cares a lot about his lawn and the demon flamingos on it.
That day, Vader was amazed to discover that when Boba was saying “As you wish”, what he meant was, “I love you.”
NEW noise canceling headphones that are so good at blocking out sound that they even prevent you from listening to your own music, forcing you to bask in the whispers of the forgotten gods until you begin to hear your own brain falling apart as it descends into madness
I have come down with a case of That Thing where you can’t draw anything but Lutece for a while after playing Bioshock Infinite. Because I can’t draw anything else. I guess I’m not complaining, though. They’re the actual best.
Two images because tumblr resized it like crazy.