Hello, I'm Maya (she/her) and I caved to peer pressure and made a tumblr. Maybe someday I'll figure out what I'm doing here. Until then, I will be a hopelessly multi-fandom blog.
but what if steve’s first kiss since 1945 was the gentle, chaste one he gave peggy the first time he visited her
In which Dís is fed up with idiots and fighting and decides to do something about it, saving the day with her awesomeness and now everyone can go home.
What do you mean headcanon? This is real. The Durins survive because Mama showed up and saved us. She killed Azog and everything. Uncle even considered just giving her the Arkenstone because of it.
I bet Mama ended up taking it from him, didn’t she?
- [drunk joly voice] no ssshhh SSSHHH HE'S GONNA
- [drunk joly voice] ok go
- [drunk combeferre voice] theeeeeeeeeeere's antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium, and hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium........
Back from Anime North.
Had a blast and got to hangout with awesome people, one of which agreed to be my Steve. The other is a chocolate goddess and should be worshiped.
Anyways, costume went over well. Above are a few of my favourite moments in it. For more details:
1. Elevator door opened and a mother and son walked in. The boy’s eyes went huge and then he launched himself at my legs and started crying. He had seen the movie and had been so worried about Bucky. I had to convince him that I was okay and yes, I was going to look for Captain America and no, I didn’t want to kill him anymore.
2. A little girl grabbed my hand during a photo and very stubbornly walked me over to a Captain America. He, very seriously, thanked her.
3. I was handed a nerf gun. What else did you expect?
4. Okay, this one was embarrassing. Fury wanted a photo and so a friend handed me the little nerf gun again. But she handed it to me backwards! So when I grabbed it and aimed, I accidentally hit the trigger and it fired backwards!! It took roughly 10 minutes for everyone to stop laughing and taking a serious photo, after Fury took the gun from me.
5. It was disgustingly hot out and I was in a mask and leather corset….
6. Because of the above, they got me a slushie. Only thing is, the metal arm doesn’t allow for much mobility. So when the slushie needed to be mixed, I couldn’t do it.
I also scared a kid. He would go near the Loki and the creepy skeletal creatures hanging about, but when he saw me, he hid right behind his dad and refused to come near.
'Don't you want a photo?'
'No dad! That's the Winter Soldier! You don't mess with him!'
….supposedly I also have an awesome glare from behind the mask. Anyways, still trying to hunt down all the photos other people took. I wasn’t able to take any, so if anyone comes across some, please point me in that direction!
I need a week’s worth of sleep now.
Important (sort of) question: Is there a Nico di Angelo themed gothic power metal playlist in existence anywhere?
If yes, where is it?
If no, does anyone have any songs they recommend for it?
if u think it’s impossible to fall asleep to heavy metal then ur completely wrong